- Your meetvue tablet is preloaded with meetvue App. Once you power-up the tablet the meetvue app will open .
- Once App open Click on the Settings .
- Go to Network & Internet .
- Choose the Wi-Fi and enter the credentials. Once completed go back to meetvue App
- Go to Setting and Click Accessibility.
STEP 5: FLOATING BACK BUTTON
- Click on Accessibility and then click on FloatingBackButton.
STEP 6: FLOATING BACK BUTTON
- Turn on the FloatingBackButton and Click OK.
STEP 7: HIDE SYSTEM BAR
- Go Back to Accessibility and Click Hide System Bar . Turn System Hide Bar from On to Off and then On again.
STEP 8: APPS PERMISSION
- Go Back to Settings and Click on Apps & notifications.
STEP 9: APPS PERMISSION
- Click on meetvue App . Go to Permissions and Click on it. Now Click on Storage and Turn it On.
STEP 10: DATE & TIME
- Go back to Settings and Click on System.
STEP 11: DATE & TIME
- Now Click on Date & Time . Now Turn Off Automatic date & time and Automatic time zone.
STEP 12: COMPANY ID
- Go to https://account.meetvue.net/. Enter your Email and Password. Once Enter into Dashboard get the Company ID to be entered into meetvue Tablet Login Screen App
STEP 13: LOGIN SCREEN
- Enter Company ID, Room Email and Password.
- Click Login. Now You have successfully Login into meetvue Tablet.